On-demand virtual trainings are perfect for individuals that want self-paced learning. They empower individuals to gain an understanding of the biology behind behavior, as well as tools to adapt this understanding to real-world situations.
It starts with biology…
A biological system that when balanced impacts every aspect of our lives. Vagal tone is one of the many ways we start to work with our nervous system. Balance is felt in this system when there is flexibility, resilience, ability to adapt, and is resourced. Like muscle toning we need to understand how things work generally and in our own bodies, what goals and outcomes are desired, a plan of action to get there, and a toolbox of resources to continue the work.
Completing this BOCAS Training you will have the ability to:
- Unlock your understanding of biology and success.
- Identify and name what is happening in your nervous system.
- Understand what tools and resources are needed to change behavior and improve situations.
- Feel a sense of power and clarity to manage difficult interactions.
- Ease barriers to achieving goals.
- Leverage new possibilities dealing with life situations, whether personal, professional, individual, or institutional.
- Improve communication, collaborations, and an ease with managing life events!
- Fundamentally change how you walk through life.
Let’s begin your journey and get to know how this magnificent system works.
Get Started: An Introduction to the Bocas Method
This 4-module on-demand program gives you an introduction to how the nervous system impacts human behavior, emotions, and our stories about the world, others, and ourselves.
4 modules, each with a recorded live webinar, exercises, presentations, and materials for self-guided and peer-based learning. This program is designed to be broken into bite-sized segments, allowing participants to complete activities and fit virtual learning into their busy schedules. Rooted in Polyvagal Theory, this program is designed for the beginner. No prerequisites are required.
Register Your Interest
Be the first to know when registration is open.