The Bocas Method offers several different team training options to meet your organization’s needs.
The Bocas Method offers several different team training options to meet your organization’s needs. On-demand virtual trainings are perfect for teams with complex or busy schedules and allow self-paced learning. Hybrid and live trainings help teams to dig deeper in the Bocas Method and included Q&A components to enrich understanding. Train the Trainer trainings are meant to empower your team to take what they’ve learned and teach others in a one-to-many approach. Advanced training can be customized as needed.
Why would you do a BOCAS Team Training?
- You will fundamentally change how you experience yourself, others, and the world.
- You will fundamentally change your impact on others.
- You will fundamentally change how you walk through life.
We start with our biology!
A biological system that when balanced impacts every aspect of our lives. Vagal tone is one of the many ways we start to work with our nervous system. Balance is felt in this system when there is flexibility, resilience, ability to adapt, and is resourced. Like muscle toning we need to understand how things work generally and in our own bodies, what goals and outcomes are desired, a plan of action to get there, and a toolbox of resources to continue the work.
Completing this BOCAS Training you will have the ability to:
- Understand your nervous system, the vagus nerve, and how to improve vagal tone.
- Understand the three states of your nervous system.
- Understand the emergent properties of each of the 3 states.
- Understand the impact the nervous system has on behaviors, emotions, and how you walk through life.
- Have an awareness of what is happening in your nervous system as well as in others.
- Have tools and skills to resource.
Let’s begin your journey and get to know how this magnificent system works.
Get Started: An Introduction to the Bocas Method
This 4-module program gives you and your team an introduction to how the nervous system impacts human behavior, emotions, and our stories about the world, others, and ourselves.
4 modules, each with a recorded live webinar, exercises, presentations, and materials for self-guided and peer-based learning. This program is designed to be broken into bite-sized segments, allowing for participants to fit in tangible activities and virtual learning into their busy schedules. Rooted in Polyvagal Theory, this program is designed for the average person. No prerequisites are required.
Become a Certified Trainer in the Bocas Method
Register your interest below in becoming a certified trainer so you can empower more people through your knowledge and application of the Bocas Method.